10. We are a 2016 Top-Rated Non-Profit on GreatNonprofits.com. What this means is that volunteers, families served, and donors alike have all given us 4 and 5-star ratings on this platform for non-profit services. Be sure to check them out!
9. AWESOME prizes are available to those who help us raise the most money via a Razoo.com #GivingTuesday fund drive! See our post from November 15, 2016 for simple instructions on how to become a winner.
8. More funds are needed to build awareness with parents above all of today's internet "noise." We offer incredible support, but we need a much deeper advertising budget to be able to let special caregivers know what's available to them.
7. Paid staff is needed to supplement our volunteer work. While our volunteers are second to none, we have only one paid staff member to sustain our work. Even a part-time secretary would help take our work to the next level.
6. Registration just opened for our Refresh Retreat for Mothers in May, 2017. Scholarships are already needed by several mothers. Women from outside of the Southeastern Wisconsin would like to attend, but can't afford any costs beyond transportation. Your donation can get them there!
5. Mentors are desperately needed. Parents are thirsty for the guidance of other parents walking their same journey. It takes time and resources to train each of these mentors for action.
4. Parents need scholarships for materials. Books and study guides required for our Side-By-Side Parent Mentor Small Groups aren't always in the budget for parents leveled by medical expenses. Donations pay for these necessary items.
3. Only a fraction of the cost of attending our family events is covered by attendees. Our Winter Water Park Adventure costs $31 per person, while we only charge $10 to keep the cost down for finacially stressed parents. Other events follow a similar tragectory. Your donation offsets two-thirds of the cost of each of these important outings for families needing affordable fun.
2. Fresh inspiration brewed here daily. 7 days a week our authors usher readers into God's presence with their devotional posts. Practical help is shared along with spiritual growth.
1. The caregivers we serve spend every day of their lives pouring themselves out for others. Aren't they worth YOUR support? Jesus ministered to the broken, weary, and hurting. He expects nothing less of us.