|Art by Simonne-Anais Clarke|
- First, the master "entrusted to them his property." (Matt. 25:14) My children belong to God. Parenting is a stewardship relationship.
- All the servants knew the master wanted his property invested. What am I doing to invest my children? Could the parable of the Sower help? Is investing similar to sharing (sowing) what God has given?
- The third servant made his decisions because of fear. I have a well worn, 'parenting through fear' t-shirt. Fear and share may rhyme, but they have little else in common!
- Hiding the talent did not bring a return on investment.
- His master was not happy! Oh dear...
|art by Zachary-Michael|