Too many churches are afraid or unwilling to make room for the disabled.
- To make room for those who look or act differently.
- To make room for people who make them feel uncomfortable.
We simply must make room in our churches for the disabled.
- Crowded buildings and classrooms shouldn’t stop us.
- Limited resources shouldn’t stop us.
- Lack of knowledge, training, basic understanding shouldn’t stop us.
- The fact that most of us are lay people and volunteers shouldn't stop us.
- And our own discomfort should never stop us.