- Some are skeptical, finding it hard to believe the diagnosis is real because it's an invisible disability.
- Some show pity.
- Still others accept the diagnosis, but don't bat an eyelash because after all, your child is still the same child, just with a medical code now attached to his identity. Thank God for those people.
It's the proverbial elephant in the room.
Jesus was never one to ignore an elephant in the room.
And Jesus sees you, too.
- That's a love worth noticing.
- That's a love that's life-changing.
- That's a love that fills a room so much that even a proverbial elephant becomes small.