|Photo image courtesy of Iakov Filimonov via 123rf.com|
Don’t hide from me now.
You have always been there for me.
Don’t throw me to the side and forget me,
my God and only salvation.
Hear me when I say that we all reach the end of our rope with our kids at times, special needs or not.
- I forgive you, child, for continuously fighting with your siblings because your obsessive tendencies are driving them nuts.
- I forgive you, my baby, for keeping me up half the night... again.
- I forgive you, precious one, no matter how much you hurt me.
- I forgive you. It's not your fault you were born with this challenge.
- I forgive you for continually rearranging my plans. It's not your fault.
- I forgive you, crazy teenager, for making a poor choice that will cost us money. We'll work our way through this together.
- I forgive you, knowing that you are learning to grow in God's grace, a born sinner, just like every human being.