Monday, October 31, 2011
Why YOU Need to Attend INCLUSION FUSION ~ Our Top Ten
"...I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10b, NIV)
Coming to a computer screen near you, November 3-5, 2011 will be the landmark Inclusion Fusion web conference for those with interest in topics related to living with special needs and the Christian church. Here is our Top 10 list of why YOU should make attending this event your top priority:
10. The conference is completely FREE! How many times has the cost of a conference posed an obstacle to you attending? Not this time! The only thing this conference will cost you is time.
9. You can attend the conference right from the comfort of your own home! Let's face it, if you care for a loved one with special needs, getting out of the house or finding respite care can be tough. There are no such concerns with this conference.
8. You have access to two dozen of the foremost experts on disability ministry! From those who have been trail-blazers in the field to exciting up-and-comers, you will have the opportunity to listen to wisdom on a wide variety of topics. Never has there been such a fabulous collection of speakers in one conference!
7. Preeminent preacher, Chuck Swindoll will be the event's keynote speaker! If you are not familiar with the Insights for Living radio show and the preaching ministry of Pastor Chuck Swindoll, you are in for a treat. Pastor Swindoll's wisdom is sure to grow and inspire participants.
6. There will be information just for parents or caregivers! Topics addressing advocacy for the child, forgiveness, and transitions to adulthood are just some that may interest those raising a child with special needs.
5. There will be information just for churches interested in starting an inclusion ministry! Merely understanding the mission field is so important! This topic as well as a basic presentation on how to get started will be offered along with others.
4. New innovations will be discussed! From respite to curriculum to social media, fresh ideas will be available to those who already have a special needs ministry at their church.
3. You will have an opportunity to live chat for 1 hour during the conference with most of the speakers! When is the last time you had THAT sort of time to further discuss topics of interest with the presenters at a conference? This offers attendees a much more engaging experience during the conference.
2. A host of additional resources will be available to participants! Each speaker or the organization they represent will have recommended resources or their own items to offer for sale to attendees.
AND THE NUMBER 1 REASON YOU NEED TO ATTEND INCLUSION FUSION...
1. You were designed for fellowship! Whether an isolated parent or an inquisitive servant looking for more guidance, God never intended for us to do life in a vacuum. This conference will afford you the opportunity to connect to hundreds of others around the nation who have the same questions and interests. And through such a venue, you are bound to be blessed!
JOIN KEY MINISTRY, SNAPPIN' MINISTRIES, LIFT DISABILITY NETWORK, THE NEED PROJECT, THE P.U.R.E. MINISTRY PROJECT, AND SO MANY OTHERS FOR THIS EVENT BY REGISTERING FOR THE CONFERENCE TODAY!
Pray: Lord, wherever two or more are gathered in Your name, You are with us. Thank You for being with us during the Inclusion Fusion conference. Bless our time together, and help us all to grow as we learn how to better serve the least of Your children.